is a liquid fermentation product, which
are of the type to help facilitate and balances the nitrification
and denitrification process, thereby creating a safe, healthy
probiotic pond environment. Microtack®
reduces green water, string algae, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and
other nutrients load commonly found in ornamental ponds, water
gardening, fresh and salt water aquarium fish tanks.
• Natural treatment of green water & string algae problems
in ornamental pond and water gardening.
• Improves sparkling crystal clear pond and improves transparency
of pond water.
• Liquefies dead cell of string algae (green water) and
left over feed.
• Speeds up the natural process of waste degradation.
• Naturally reduces ammonia, nitrite and nitrate accumulation
through natural oxidation.
• Works great in ornamental ponds, water gardening, fresh
& salt water aquarium fish tank.
• Safe and beneficial for fish and aquatic plant.
• No residue and environmental friendly component for broader
for use and application rate:
for green water and string algae treatment:
25 cc of Microtack®
formula per 1,000 liter of pond water.
10 cc of Microtack®
Bio-Balances per 1,000 liter per week of
pond water, spread the solution around the entire surface of the
pond or direct into the biofiltration system.
5-10 cc of Microtack®
Bio-Balances per 100 liter of tank water.
for ammonia, nitrite, alkalinity frequently to determine the correct
regularly routine dosages.
amber with fermented odor.
10, - 60 °C
4 - 10
For optimal shelf life, the product is best stored in cool areas
under 38°C. Do not direct in sunlight. Keep container tightly
closed when the product is not being removed from the container.
See above storage conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
1 kg per bottle, 6 bottles per carton, 30 kg, 100 kg and 220 kg
Private labeling is also available.